· Altitude Hold Function (upgraded): When you release the throttle stick, the drone will stay hovering at the current height.
· 720P HD Camera: No FPV (First Person View) You can capture videos and take wonderful photos to record happy moments.
· Headless mode: Great function for beginners to recognize the drone and operate it.
· One Key Return: Press this button to summon your drone back. (Please read manual carefully)
· 3D Flips & Rolls: Cool flips make flying interesting. It can flip at four directions.
· 2pcs Powerful Batteries and Motors: Batteries and motors can offer strong power to the drone, support a longer flying time.
· One Key Engine Start / landing: Easy and safe to start the flight.
· 4 Speed Control Mode: 4 speed modes from low to high are suitable for both beginners and experts.
· Left / Right Hand Operation Mode: You can choose a left or right hand mode according to your preference.
· Controllable LED Light: The lights can help you to locate the drone especially at night and they can be turned on/off.
· 2.4Ghz 6 Axis Gyro 4 Channel
· RC Drone Weight: 14.1 Ounces (FAA Registration NOT Required)
· Drone Dimensions: 12.2(L) X3.5 (H) X12.2 (W) Inches
· Video Recording Modes: 1280 x 720p
· Battery of Quadcopter: 3.7V 750mAh Lipo Battery
· Battery of Controller: 4 X 1.5V AA Battery (Not included)
· Charging time: about 70-90 Minutes
· Playing time: 7-10 Minutes
· Transmitter Operation Range: about 50-100 meters
Enjoy the photography during flights!
720P HD camera with upgraded 4GB Micro SD card included, with the sky perspective, your friends and family are going to record the world in a brand new angle!
* This drone has no FPV (First Person View). It CANNOT be connected with Phone.
6-Axis Gyro Technology with Altitude Hold Function:
Makes it possible for excellent performance of flips and rolls by a simple push of the button.
Hold down the right direction stick to perform each a cool roll in any direction.
You are able to finish the flip with a push of a button!
Even for the beginners it is very easy to get a WOW performance with this highly responsive function!
Headless Mode Tips:
An orientation function. In Headless Mode, no matter what direction the aircraft is facing, forward stick is forward, and back stick is backward. That is all set from the position of it’s initial take-off position. EASY for Beginners!
What is included: